That last kid gives me hope
The idea that nerds are awkward and don’t ever socialize is the stupidest stereotype ever because like
Have you ever seen two nerds together?
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CONVENTION?
Give us a topic of a common interest and we’ll socialize way past what normal people can tolerate.
Just because we don’t want to talk to you doesn’t mean we don’t want to talk.
I’m half and half. Me dad’s a Muggle; Mam’s a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Ron is my favorite <3
*one perfect tear* Ronnikins. My bae. I loved you all this time. And look at all these notes and comments~ Ronfandom
Strangers on the internet with the same fandom are like soul mates you never thought existed - Me
you cannot listen to this song and be angry.
Number 1 rule of HIMYM and Doctor Who
always reblog the fandom anthem
WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL QUALITY
THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING FROZEN POST I WILL EVER REBLOG BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WHOMEVER MADE THESE GIFS SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN
THIS LOOKS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE WH AT
I haven’t watched the Pokemon anime in years, so I have no idea what is going on in this photoset.
That’s Jesse and James with an inkay dressed as pikachu
Jesse and James in competent disguises good enough to fool pokemon fans.
it’s finally happened, guys.
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
Since it’s seven years since the Deathly Hallows was released, let’s appreciate how gorgeous the Swedish cover is.
Youtubers Then And Now.